Epson XP-6100 Scanner Driver Installation Without CD & Review
The Epson XP-6100 Scanner Driver Download & Setup For Windows & Mac – major paper tray holds a meager 100 sheets of conventional letter-size(8.5 by 11 inches) or legal-size (8.5 by 14 inches) paper. Simply above that is a supporting tray that stands up to 20 sheets of cost photo paper. This paper’s capability is, at this level of consumer-grade picture printers, anyhow, rather common.
As home-based AIOs go, the XP-6100’s connection choices are greater than sufficient. Standard interfaces consist of linking to a solitary PC by means ofUSB2.0, Wi-Fi, as well as the prominent peer-to-peer network procedure, Wi-Fi Direct, for linking mobile devices to the AIO without either it or them belonging to lan or linked to the exact same router. Various other physical connections consist of aUSB port for printing from as well as scanning to thumb drives as well as PictBridge-compliant electronic video cameras, as well as a port for printing images from different flavors of SD cards as well as microSD cards used in digital cameras and mobile devices.
Epson ranks the XP-6100 at 15.8 web pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome pages as well as 11.3 ppm for shade prints. To confirm that, I put it through a series of examinations over a USB link from our common Intel Core i5 testbed PC running Windows 10 Professional. On the very first examination, printing a 12-page Microsoft Word message record, the XP-6100 churned at an ordinary score of 15.7 ppm, just about matching Epson’s score and also defeating the XP-6000 by 2.5 ppm and the XP-7100 by 0.8 ppm. It additionally pulled ahead of the Canon TS9120 by 2.6 ppm and also the HP 7155 by 1.8 ppm.
Epson XP-6100 SpecificationsScanner
- All-In-One: A stylish and compact all-in-one, the XP-6100 can print, scan and also copy
- A4 Double-Sided Printing: Conserve paper and time with rapid A4 double-sided printing
- Wireless: Print with or without a wireless network via Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Printing: Print and scan from smart devices with mobile printing
- High-Quality Printing: Obtain excellent quality, clear image prints and also crisp text files
How to Install the Epson XP-6100 Driver Scanner?
- Windows-10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8,1(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows-7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Mac OS (10.5) (10.6) (10.7) (10.8) (10.9) (10.10)
- Download the driver file that you want to install on your laptop or computer.
- Click open on the driver that you have downloaded.
- Wait for the file to be arranged first.
- And then click next on the icon in the lower right corner.
- The next step is to have reviewed and accepted the installation agreements and settings.
- Then click the next word again on the icon in the lower right corner.
- And then wait for a while and a column will appear in the lower right corner.
- Then the last one reloads your computer so that the driver runs perfectly.
- Open Windows Start.
- Then select Control Panel and click.
- Then you will find Uninstall a Program, select and click. if you don’t find it then you can search in the top left and then write Uninstall a Program.
- Find the driver you want to uninstall, then select and double-click then follow the instructions to delete your scanner driver.
- It is recommended: restart your computer to stabilize your computer again.
Epson XP-6100 Scanner Driver Downloads
|DRIVER DOWNLOAD & SETUP FOR WINDOWS & MAC||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|Driver For Windows 10||12 MB|
|Driver For Windows 8,1||12 MB|
|Driver For Windows 8||12 MB|
|Driver For Windows 7||12 MB|
|Driver For Mac||23.8 MB|